Home Mortgage Loan
Owning your home is the American dream. If you're ready to make this important purchase, be sure to have BankVista on your side.
We offer low rates to our customers and payment plans you can afford. Our experienced lenders know the Minnesota area market and will guide you through the entire process.
- Begin building equity in your own home
- Competitive rates
- Affordable mortgage plans
- Different mortgage loan types available to meet the needs of various financial situations
- Easy application process
- Low closing costs
- Experienced lenders familiar with the local real estate market
- In-house processing for expediency and efficiency
- Personalized, attentive service
- Mortgage Types
- Fixed rate
- New construction loans
- ARM (Adjustable rate mortgages)
- Rural development
- First time homebuyer programs
- Veterans Special
Mortgage Special for Veterans
No Origination Fee During November
Veterans: Visit with a BankVista Mortgage Specialist for this special offer on refinances & purchases.
Thank you for your service!
*This is not an offer to lend. Offer available in November 2015 only. Application must be received and dated by November 30, 2015.
- Mortgage Team
Vice President Residential Real Estate
Vice President Mortgage Lending
Residential Mortgage Consultant
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING OR CHANGING AN ACCOUNT WITH BANKVISTA.
Section 326 of the USA PATRIOT ACT requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account or changes an existing account. This federal requirement applies to all new customers and current customers. This information is used to assist the United States government in the fight against the funding of terrorism and money-laundering activities.
What this means to you: when you open an account or change an existing account, we will ask each person for their name, physical address, mailing address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify them. We will ask to see each person's driver's license and other identifying documents and copy or record information from each of them.
Electronic Delivery of Disclosures Consent Form
BankVista would like to provide disclosures concerning your mortgage loan request electronically. In order to do so, we need your consent.
Before you give your consent you must know the following:
- You have the right to receive the disclosures in paper form, effectively withdrawing your consent for electronic delivery of disclosures. If you choose to withdraw your consent for electronic disclosures and receive paper copies at any time, please call, write or e-mail BankVista at the contact information at the bottom of this form.
- Your consent only applies to this application for credit.
- To update your e-mail or other contact information for delivery of electronic disclosures, please contact the bank using the contact information at the bottom of this form.
The following hardware or software requirements are necessary to access and to view or print the disclosures: an internet browser and pdf viewing capacity.
If you consent to electronic delivery of disclosures and wish to receive future disclosures electronically, please print, sign and mail the form below to:
125 TWIN RIVERS COURT
SARTELL MN 56377
Please note: If you are applying for or interested in an adjustable rate mortgage or home equity line of credit, you must apply in person. In addition, this application is preliminary and additional information will be requested. Please contact LouAnn Peterson at 320.257.1973, Tom Templin at 320.257.1974 or Bill Pennings at 320.257.1965.