Health Savings Account
Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could use pre-tax dollars to fund your medical expenses? With a health savings account (HSA), you can.
If you're enrolled in a high deductible healthcare plan, an HSA is an excellent option. Earn interest like regular savings, and use the funds now or later. It's yours to keep even if you leave your current job. Open one today!
- Use pre-tax dollars to pay for qualified medical expenses*
- Earn interest on savings to grow your balance quickly
- Must be covered by a High Deductible Healthcare plan
- Cannot be enrolled in Medicare
- No setup or annual fees
- Rollover year-to-year (no "use it or lose it" policy)
- HSA is owned by you, not your employer
- Annual contribution limits set by the IRS
- Easy to draw funds
- Simple online account management
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Waived when accounts are set up with employers for direct deposit
*Consult your tax advisor regarding tax advantages.