The wellbeing of your employees comes first. Help them save for healthcare costs with a tax-advantaged HSAs.1
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Make tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Accessibility to funds2
- Additional personal contributions may be made, tax-free
- Unused funds remain in account
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by FDIC
- $25 service charge applied if no withdrawals or contributions made within a calendar year
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- Waived when accounts are set up with employers for direct deposit
- Provide great benefit to employees
- Helps retain and attract good employees
- Contributions are tax deductible1
- Reduced insurance premiums
- Little administrative burden
Saving You Time Right from the Start
View our Account Opening Checklist to find everything you'll need to open your account.
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax adviser. Qualified expenses include most medical care and services, dental and vision care, weight loss programs, some over the counter medications, mileage, and more.
2You can withdraw funds at any time for any purpose. However, if funds are withdrawn for reasons other than qualified medical expenses, the amount withdrawn will be included as taxable income, and is subject to a 10% penalty tax.