The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Personal & Business Federal Tax Returns – last 3 years with all supporting schedules (Required on all guarantors and/or all individuals who own 20% or more of the business)
- If an existing business – Year-to-Date Balance sheet and Profit & Loss statement are required. (Must be dated within 90 days of application).
- 2-Year Projection of earnings – (required if less than 3 years of historical statements are available)
- If any owner/borrower has a controlling interest in another business, 3 years of financial information must be submitted on each affiliate entity.
- A/R and A/P Aging Reports – at Banks discretion depending on use of proceeds and collateral offered
- For Franchise purchase include Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC)
- Purchase Agreement (applies only to acquisitions or real estate purchases)
- Complete SBA Application & FormsOpens a New Window.
BankVista has supported my business from the beginning by financing the purchase of my practice and, most recently, providing an SBA loan to acquire equipment and supplies for my new, state of the art facility. They treat me like I treat my patients, with honesty, integrity, and your best interest at heart.
When looking for my practice loan, I compared BankVista to ten other banks in the area and not only did they give me the best interest rate and lowest fees, but they truly had the best customer service. I recommend Stefan Freeman, Dan Nygaard, and BankVista to everyone I know for their banking needs.
Thanks again for everything.
-Jason Huse, Owner Huse Orthodontics