Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
Manage business bank accounts form the convenience of your computer, according to your schedule.Learn Moreabout Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
Business Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
Easily access BankVista business accounts wherever you go. Transfer funds, deposit checks, and more.Learn Moreabout Business Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
Business Credit Cards
Besides offering flexibility and worldwide brand recognition, an Elan business credit card from Visa® is an easy way to track your expenses.Learn Moreabout Business Credit Cards
Pay vendors and employees on time, every time. Make electronic payments at will and in advance.Learn Moreabout ACH Manager
Business Debit Card
Easily make purchases and track business expenses with our free Mastercard® debit card.Learn Moreabout Business Debit Card
Merchant Card Services
Give your customers more ways to pay. Equip your business to accept major credit and debit cards.Learn Moreabout Merchant Card Services
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks from your home or office, anytime, on your own time, and skip all those trips to the bank.Learn Moreabout Remote Deposit Capture
Wire Manager allows you to expedite wire transfers for you business, providing a quick and secure method for moving funds between banking accounts.Learn More
The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Personal & Business Federal Tax Returns – last 3 years with all supporting schedules (Required on all guarantors and/or all individuals who own 20% or more of the business)
- If an existing business – Year-to-Date Balance sheet and Profit & Loss statement are required. (Must be dated within 90 days of application).
- 2-Year Projection of earnings – (required if less than 3 years of historical statements are available)
- If any owner/borrower has a controlling interest in another business, 3 years of financial information must be submitted on each affiliate entity.
- A/R and A/P Aging Reports – at Banks discretion depending on use of proceeds and collateral offered
- For Franchise purchase include Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC)
- Purchase Agreement (applies only to acquisitions or real estate purchases)
- Complete SBA Application & FormsOpens a New Window.