BankVista, a full-service financial institution, is interested in motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled employees to help us deliver exceptional products and services. A career at BankVista offers the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow with us.
If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please email your resume to: email@example.com.
RETAIL BANKING OFFICER– SARTELL, MN
The Retail Banking Officer position is responsible for directing, controlling and evaluating retail banking activities (those focused on individual consumers and small businesses) within the bank. Ensures that established profit and other business objectives are achieved and that all established operating policies and procedures are communicated and maintained. Incumbent will promote the bank’s products and services. Responsibilities include managing Personal Banker(s), Teller Supervisor(s), and/or Universal Banker(s). Additional duties include implementation of the review of physical security measures that protect the employees, assets, and property of the bank branch.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Provides Management of the Teller Supervisor and Personal Banker(s) to include staff development and on-gong training.
- Advise customers on bank services for their needs, cross-selling bank products where applicable. Possesses thorough knowledge on opening and closing accounts, servicing customers, processing stop payments, wire transfer, telephone transfers, placing check orders and processing special instructions on accounts. Opening deposit account products to include Checking & Savings Accounts, Certificate of Deposits, IRA & HSA Plans and Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Interview consumer loan applicants, gathering pertinent information to underwrite consumer loans per loan policy. Analyze consumer loan requests by evaluating customer financial status and credit history to determine credit worthiness.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of banking policies, procedures, legal and regulatory compliance in order to perform the duties as it relates to this position.
- Maintain public relations contact with local community. Attend trade shows along with different conferences that benefit BankVista with a presence.
Essential Qualifications and Requirements:
A college degree or equivalent business experience required. A minimum of 4 years banking experience with a minimum of 2 years current consumer lending experience. Management experience preferred. Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment using Microsoft Office software. Incumbent must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation.
BankVista offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package including health and dental insurance, employer paid Life Insurance and Disability, and a 401(k) Plan with employer match. If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply online or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BankVista is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. BankVista is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Minnesota State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.