BankVista, a full-service financial institution, is interested in motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled employees to help us deliver exceptional products and services. A career at BankVista offers the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow with us.
LOAN OPERATIONS SPECIALIST I – SARTELL, MN
As part of the Loan Operations Department, incumbent is responsible for performing a variety of duties relating to the support of Loan Operations functions for the bank. The Loan Operations Specialist will assist customers and prospects by providing prompt, courteous, efficient high quality service consistent with Bank standards. The position is responsible for operational support including but not limited to account reconciliation, loan compliance regulations, and loan account data entry. In addition, the position will build and maintain good working relationships within the department, and with branches and other bank departments.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Handles bank customers, co-workers, other financial institutions questions and customer service inquiries. This includes things such as loan servicing inquiries, quoting loan payoffs, providing title companies or others with payoff statements, escrow questions & correction of misapplication of payments.
- Completes loan maintenance, which includes onboarding new loans, primarily consumer, mortgage, and patient finance loans, updates ticklers and various additional loan information on the Premier system.
- Completes Real Estate Tax searches semi-annually and keeps an up-to-date list with all delinquent taxes
- Pays residential appraisal bills
- Reviews daily account statement to ensure wires are accurately accounted for
- Completes next day review of all non-post transactions to ensure that transactions have been correctly applied.
- File maintenance projects as needed
- Creates reports on a weekly, monthly or as needed basis
- Lease payment application and review of transactions
- Process participation advances and payments to include all communication with other financial institutions regarding these transactions
Essential Qualifications and Requirements:
A minimum of 2 years banking experience is required. A high school degree or equivalent is required. Must be proficient with a variety of software in a Microsoft Windows environment to include Excel, MS Word, Outlook and the Internet. Experience with Fiserv Premier Software preferred. Incumbent must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and acute attention to detail. Must have excellent interpersonal skills where incumbent maintains a pleasant, courteous and helpful attitude toward customers, lending staff and all other employees. Must have ability to prioritize tasks.
BankVista offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package including health and dental insurance, employer paid Life Insurance and Disability, and a 401(k) Plan with employer match. If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply now to [email protected]
At A Glance
Primary Business: Small Business Lending & Deposits
Headquarters: BankVista, Sartell, MN
Branch Locations: Sartell, MN | Mankato, MN | Chaska, MN
Review Our Benefits
BankVista is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. BankVista is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Minnesota State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.