BankVista, a full-service financial institution, is interested in motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled employees to help us deliver exceptional products and services. A career at BankVista offers the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow with us.
COMMERCIAL ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT – SARTELL, MN
As a member if the Commercial Lending department, Incumbent is responsible for assisting the Commercial Loan Department with completing administrative duties along with assisting commercial customers with loan servicing requests. In addition, this position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and attentive administrative support.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Order appraisals, title work, flood determinations, tax verifications, UCC lien searches and any additional third party vendor items.
- Reviews SBA application documentation, leases, title commitments, and organizational documents for completeness and to ensure they fall within bank and SBA guidelines.
- Effectively communicates to the commercial lending team and support staff on loan status, updates, or outstanding requests.
- Scans commercial loan documentation into electronic documentation system
- Files loan documentation and maintains loan files as assigned.
- Assist in loan document exceptions to limit bank risk.
- Assist with commercial loan draws.
Essential Qualifications and Requirements: A high school degree or equivalent is required. A minimum of 2 year banking and/or customer service related experience is, teller experience preferred. Must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment using Excel and MS Word. Experience with Fiserv Premier Software preferred. Incumbent must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and acute attention to detail. Must have excellent interpersonal skills where incumbent maintains a pleasant, courteous and helpful attitude toward customers and other employees. Must have ability to prioritize tasks.
BankVista offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, employer paid Life Insurance and Disability, and a 401(k) Plan with employer match. If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please apply now to [email protected].
BankVista is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. BankVista is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Minnesota State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.