BankVista, a full-service financial institution, is interested in motivated, enthusiastic, and skilled employees to help us deliver exceptional products and services. A career at BankVista offers the opportunity to learn, develop, and grow with us.
RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE LOAN ASSISTANT – MANKATO, MN
The Residential Real Estate Loan Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the residential real estate lender(s) including scheduling and confirming appointments, tracking and maintaining current and future leads, and closed mortgage follow-up.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Maintain and schedule incoming appointment requests for the residential real estate lender(s), to include appointment reminder calls the day prior to and day of scheduled appointment.
- Coordinate appointment follow up information, to include email confirmations and document requests to agent, borrower and team leader.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls. Provide follow-up where necessary.
- Coordinate the leads management process to include contacting leads and obtaining a complete application from borrowers.
- Enter leads into lead tracking software(s) and update with each attempt of contact.
- Maintain a high conversion rate from lead to appointment.
- Coordinate loan closing courtesy calls.
- Ensure high quality customer service.
Essential Qualifications and Requirements:
A high school degree or equivalent is required. Applicant must be proficient in a Microsoft Windows environment using Excel and MS Word. Experience with Ellie Mae Encompass loan processing software preferred. Knowledge of TRID regulations preferred. Experience in Contact Management System(s) preferred. Experience with Fiserv Premier Software preferred.
BankVista offers a competitive salary and employee benefits package including its 401(k) Plan. If you are interested in joining a growing company and working within a fun and exciting environment, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
BankVista is committed to providing an environment that is free from discrimination and harassment based on race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy and will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. BankVista is an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and Minnesota State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.