Enjoy high interest and Kasasa® rewards every month. If a penny saved is a penny earned, you’ll likely need a bigger piggybank.
No Monthly Maintenance Fee
No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 2.07% APY‡ on balances up to $25,000.99
- 2.07% to 1.26% APY on balances over $25,000.99 depending on balance in account‡
- 0.25% APY‡ if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Wide range of digital banking services:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free E-Statements
- Free Mastercard® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's really it. But if you don't meet your qualifications one cycle, your account is still free — and you’ll still earn our base interest rate on your Kasasa Saver balance. Then you can get back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
* Account Information: KASASA Saver is available to those individuals that currently have a KASASA Cash or a KASASA Cash Back account. Your KASASA Cash or KASASA Cash Back account must remain open throughout the period that you have the KASASA Saver account. In the event that you close your KASASA Cash or KASASA Cash Back account, we reserve the right to close your KASASA Saver account. The interest rate and annual percentage yield that will apply to your KASASA Saver account will be determined based on whether you have met the qualification criteria for your KASASA Cash or KASASA Cash Back account.
Rate Information: Effective 06/01/2023 This Account is an interest bearing account. If the daily balance is less than $25,001.00, the interest rate paid on that portion of the balance will be 2.05%. The annual percentage yield for this tier will be 2.07%. If the daily balance is more than $25,000.99 the interest rate paid on that portion of the balance will be 1.25%. The annual percentage yield for this tier will range from 2.07% to 1.26%. The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account daily. When the KASASA Cash or KASASA Cash Back qualifications are NOT met, the interest rate on your KASASA Saver account will be 0.25% and the annual percentage yield will be 0.25%. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of noncash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly.
Balance Information: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. You must maintain a minimum balance of $0.01 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
Limitations: You must deposit $50.00 to open this account. To qualify for preferred rates on your “KASASA Saver” account, your KASASA Cash or KASASA Cash Back account must meet the following qualifications during the monthly qualification cycle. * Have at least 10 debit card purchases posted and settled * Be enrolled and receive e-statements * Be enrolled and log into online banking during the monthly qualification cycle Enrollment in online banking and in electronic statement is required to meet qualifications. Please note that transactions must post and settle to your account during the monthly qualification cycle. They may not be in a pending state to qualify as one of the qualifications. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account.
Monthly Qualification Cycle Explanation: “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Your account will be automatically qualified on that one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle. What this means for you is if you did not qualify for the higher preferred rate, you might notice a slightly higher than the base rate APY earned on your statement due to the one day (the last day) being calculated with the higher preferred rate.
Monthly Statement Cycle Explanation: "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which our bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account.
Monthly Qualification Cycle and Monthly Statement Cycle Dates: Kasasa Monthly Qualification Cycle and Monthly Statement Cycle dates are available on our website or by request of a BankVista Representative. You may make six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM are unlimited.