A beautiful home is a dream we are here to help you achieve!
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Several financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer specials
- Construction Loans
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Affordable payment plans
- In-house processing for expediency and efficiency
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Paystubs (last 30 days)
- W2's and 1099's (past two years)
- Personal tax returns (past two years)
- Business tax returns (past two years, if applicable)
- Other income - award letters, annuity statements, etc.
- Bank statements (most recent two months)
- Retirement accounts or other sources of funds (most recent)
- Bankruptcy documents - all schedules
- Divorce decree
- Child support orders
In addition to price, we decided on BankVista for two reasons. The first reason was Tom. Not only did he guide us through the process with efficiency and patience, but Tom was one of the nicest, most courteous people you could meet. We always felt that Tom was looking out for our best interests. The other reason we chose BankVista was because it is a local, community bank. All of Bank Vista's efforts are in support of communities in Central Minnesota. We really believe in supporting local businesses when we can. Our initial experience was very positive. Tom was always nice and helpful, answering all of our questions clearly. We had such a good experience and liked the people at the bank that when we decided to refinance in June 2010 we didn't even look at other banks — we came straight to BankVista. Again, we we're very pleased bythe results of the refinancing process. Even though we switched from a guaranteed VA loan to a traditional loan, Tom guided us through the process with ease, giving us all the options as we went along.
-Steve Welch & Yunqing Wang
We worked with one other company to get a mortgage and everything was great until we wanted to set up closing. They kept coming up with all these items that they needed but they all ready had. I got tired of the run around...and...what we should do. He told us to call BankVista so we did. They asked for some information so we brought it all over to them. They called us back within two hours and they had our closing set up and ready to go. We never thought it could happen so fast and so easy after what we had already gone through. I would recommend BankVista to anyone that is looking for a bank for any reason. Billy and I are very happy with our house. We love it. Thank you, BankVista!
-Justin Wacker, Home Owner
Working with BankVista was a great experience for us. We were first time home buyers and expected it to be a difficult process, but BankVista was very helpful in communicating with us through the process and worked quickly to get our loan ready for closing. The experience that we got working with BankVista is unmatched by larger, corporate companies. It was truly a pleasure to do business with them and we look forward to doing business with them again in the future.
-Guy & Cassandra Magno, Home Owners
Your Dream Is A Conversation Away, Contact One Of Our Lenders Today To Get Started
SVP, Mortgage Division
VP, Mortgage Loan Officer
Mortgage Loan Officer
VP of Lending
VP, Client Relationship Officer