Manage your money whenever, wherever. From transfers to loan payments, it’s like taking the teller window with you.
- Manage accounts from your computer
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review transaction history
- Make loan payments
- Sign up for E-Statements
- Use Bill Pay to save time and money
- Set up alerts and reminders to avoid late payment fees
- Set up recurring payments for more convenience
- Encrypted to keep financial information secure
Let us introduce you to the new Bill Pay!
Bill Pay with Popmoney® makes it a breeze to pay the companies that send you bills – or just about anyone else, too. It's simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day,
- even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers.Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer,
- wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Zelle® is a fast, safe and free1 way to send money to friends and family
We have partnered with Zelle® to bring you a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with friends, family and other people you trust.2
Zelle® is available right from online and mobile banking so you don’t need to download anything new to start sending and receiving money!
How to start using Zelle®
- Enroll or log in to Bill Pay
- Select "Send Money with Zelle®"
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Select your U.S. mobile number or email address and deposit account
That’s it! You’re ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®.
1 Mobile network carrier fees may apply.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle®.
Copyright © 2023 BankVista. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions apply. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- Alerts preference management – account alerts are real time, based entirely on your registration in the following categories
- Security Alerts
- Balance Alerts
- Transactions Alerts
- Transfer Alerts
- ATM / Debit Card Alerts
- Delivery choice
- Online secure inbox
- Push notifications
- Text Messaging
- Turn alerts on today by logging into online banking and choosing the "Alerts" menu item