- Government-assisted help for businesses that might otherwise have difficulty getting approved
- Special financing for qualifying businesses
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business needs:
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Business acquisition or expansion
- Equipment and inventory purchase
- Working capital
- And more
- Several lending options available
- Generally lower down payments and extended terms
- Additional considerations taken when deciding maturity*
- Easy, streamlined application process
- In-house processing for expediency and efficiency
- Personalized, attentive service
The following information is usually required during the loan process:
- Personal & Business Federal Tax Returns – last 3 years with all supporting schedules (Required on all guarantors and/or all individuals who own 20% or more of the business)
- If an existing business – Year-to-Date Balance sheet and Profit & Loss statement are required. (Must be dated within 90 days of application).
- 2-Year Projection of earnings – (required if less than 3 years of historical statements are available)
- If any owner/borrower has a controlling interest in another business, 3 years of financial information must be submitted on each affiliate entity.
- A/R and A/P Aging Reports – at Banks discretion depending on use of proceeds and collateral offered
- For Franchise purchase include Uniform Franchise Offering Circular (UFOC)
- Purchase Agreement (applies only to acquisitions or real estate purchases)
- Complete SBA Application & Forms
BankVista has been like a business partner to us.
— Chad Dockter and Chris Freed, Co Owners, Southwest Eye Care
BankVista approved the financing I needed within the hour.
— Neil Klingelhutz, Builder
We plan to grow with BankVista's help.
— Rock Greiner and Wendy Greiner, Owners Q InfoTek