Effective, Monday, November 23, BankVista's lobbies will be temporarily closed in response to the rise in COVID-19 community rates. Among our highest priorities are the health of our clients, our team, and the well-being of the communities we serve. Please see below for alternative ways to access your accounts and our offices during the pandemic.
Accessing Your Account
Our offices remain staffed and ready to serve you. See below for details on conducting business:
- Night Deposit (All Locations)
- Drive-Thru (Mankato and Sartell)
- Online and Mobile Banking
- With access to thousands of ATMs through the MoneyPass network, access your accounts to make deposits and get the cash you need.Visit the MoneyPass website to find an ATM near you.
- By Phone at
- Sartell 320-257-1600
- Mankato 507-387-2265
- Chaska 952-368-1950
- Electronic Services 320-257-1959
- Personal Appointment:
- Access to your Safe Deposit Box
- Opening, closing and servicing of accounts
- Mortgage and Consumer Loans
- Commercial Loans and Treasury Management services
If you are in a COVID-19 high risk group, and need banking assistance, please call. We are here to help.
We value you and thank you for your business!